I’m not sure… but, I think this thyroid medication (Armour Thyroid) that the doc has me on is making me WIDE AWAKE and feeling some anxiety. I needed more energy, BUT —— I need sleep, too!!
Feeling overwhelmed should not be in my vocabulary, right now. Why do I feel that way?? I DO have a lot on my mind. But, doesn’t everyone??
Let’s just see what all I have going on in this anxiety-filled brain of mine….
- How to GROW my Poshmark business so that I can make a REAL profit with it.
- How can I make it a REAL resale clothing business? Is it possible? Or just a dream?
- I NEED to make some sort of income to pay my medical bills.
- I WANT SO BADLY to make this work so that I don’t have to go out and get a job.
- I’m having trouble getting myself organized with this business. I don’t know why.
- My housework is getting neglected because I am working so hard on my business.
- I am not getting the exercise that I need because I am constantly sitting.
- I know I NEED to get back to the gym.
- I have more doc appointments coming up and that means MORE BILLS!
- Something is bothering Hubs and so… therefore… I can’t stop wondering what it is.
- I want to ask… but, I’m scared to. It might be about ME! (been down that road)
- My clothes don’t fit. I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!
- I’m depressed and anxious …. all at the same time.
- Mother’s Day is coming up. I’m dreading it.
- My dog needs a bath and needs to be walked.
- My cars need a bath
- I SHOULD be cooking for Hubs each night. I hate to cook.
- I NEED a pedicure really bad. Don’t want to spend the $$. Don’t HAVE the $$.
- My back porch is a mess. I need to clean it.
- My 35th High School Reunion is coming up. I want to go. Don’t have the $$.
- My mom still needs a gravestone. I know that I need to do that. Just can’t.
Okay. I’ll stop there. That is enough.
I can’t see the screen through the tears, now.
I didn’t mean for this post to “go south”. Depression is not an easy thing to live with.